Here's the orchid news that caught my interest this week:
* I recently stumbled upon this fantastic orchid blog from Gothenburg Sweden. Check out this super cool (pun unavoidable) growing set-up designed especially for cool growers. Those look like very happy plants!
* About Orchids has a nice post about Kefersteinia. I was just reading about this genus in Frowine's Miniature Orchids. As always, stunning pictures from the About Orchids crew.
* Are orchids still fashionable and coveted by celbrities? "Donna [Karan] likes orchids" her associate said. So does Beyonce, apparently.
* Here's a disturbing post about orchid poaching in Peru.
* Here's a more upbeat piece about an orchid enthusiast in Australian who compares orchid care to healthy relationships. It's a nice sentiment, and we'll set aside the fact that some orchids thrive on neglect.